REGULATIONS OF THE SERVICE www.warsawdentalcenter.pl
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The Regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services within the Website operating at 01-990 Warsaw, Encyklopedyczna 16b / 14, including the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Service Provider and the User. The Regulations also contain information to which the Consumer is obliged to provide the Service Provider in accordance with the applicable regulations, including the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz.U.2017.683 i.e. as amended).
2. Basic definitions:
a) Regulations: these Website Regulations www.warsawdentalcenter.pl;
b) Service Provider: Warsaw Dental Center sp. z o.o. sp k. Encyklopedyczna 16b / 14, 01-990 Warsaw, 1182188075,;
c) Client or User: a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but who may acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf, using the Website. The Customer or the User is also a Consumer, if there are no separate provisions in relation to the Consumer;
d) Consumer: a Customer who is a natural person who performs a legal action with the Service Provider, not directly related to its business or professional activity;
e) Service : information and information platform, available at the www.warsawdentalcenter.pl address, containing the Information Service and offering access to Electronic Services;
f) Information service: informatics and information platform, available on the Website, containing information on company, including events, as well as sponsored articles or advertisements;
g) Electronic Service – a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services ( OJ 2017.1219 , as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
h) Contact Form – a script constituting a means of electronic communication available on the Website that enables contact with the Service Provider;
i) Advertising – Product in the Service Provider’s offer described in detail in the Website;
j) Newsletter – Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all customers using it to automatically receive from the Service the cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about the Website, including news about service.
3. The Regulations are available on the website of the Website in a manner enabling the User to obtain, reproduce and record its contents. At the User’s request, the Regulations are also made available in such a way that it is possible to obtain, reproduce and record its contents using the ICT system used by the User (eg by e-mail).
4. The User should read the Regulations.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
§ 1. Information for all Users
1. Data for contact with the Service Provider: address: Encyklopedyczna 16b / 14, 01-990 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 502308726.
2. The Service Provider provides services in accordance with the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider offers the following types of services provided electronically:
1) Information service ;
2) Newsletter ;
4. Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider is a computer, laptop or other multimedia device with access to the Internet; access to electronic mail; web browser enabling displaying hypertext (HTML) documents for PC computers on Internet screen: Internet Explorer 7.0; Firefox ; Chrome; Opera 8.x, 9; Netscape 8.1; Mozilla 1.7.x, while for MAC OS 10.1: Netscape 7.2; MAC OS 10.4: Safari 5 .; minimum screen resolution recommended: 1024 × 768; launching the option of saving Cookies and Java script in the web browser .
5. Using the Website may be associated with the risks typical for Internet use, such as spam, viruses, hacker attacks . The Service Provider takes action to counter these threats, but indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the threat of obtaining or modify Users’ data by unauthorized persons, therefore Users should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above threats , including anti-virus and identity protection programs that use the Internet.
6. Conclusion of the contract for the provision of a free service takes place at the time of any action on the Website by the User (eg clicking to read any information posted on the Website). Conclusion of a contract for the provision of a paid service requires direct contact with the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall specify on the relevant Website pages types of paid services.
7. Using the Website is voluntary.
8. It is prohibited to provide illegal content by the User.
§ 2. Additional information for Consumers
1. The contract is not concluded for an indefinite period and will not be subject to automatic extension.
2. The minimum duration of Consumer’s obligations under the agreement is the time of using the Website by the Consumer.
3. Using the Website by the Consumer does not connect with the obligation to deposit or provide other financial guarantees.
4. The service provider is not obliged and does not apply the code of good practice referred to in art . 2 point 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices ( OJ 2017.2070 , as amended).
5. There is a possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including the possibility of resolving disputes by electronic means using the ODR platform ( online dispute resolution), available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
CHAPTER 3. CONTACT FORM
1. The User may use the Contact Form to contact the Service Provider, including sending inquiries to the Service Provider or providing information to the Service Provider.
2. The use of the Contact Form is free and requires providing certain data and submitting statements and clicking on the “Send” field.
3. A confirmation message will be sent to the User’s e-mail address provided by him.
4. The Service Provider will take actions appropriate to the content of messages from the User, received via the Contact Form.
CHAPTER 4. COMMENTS
1. The Service Provider allows Users to post individual and subjective comments (comments) on the Website.
2. The User may add comments on the content contained in the Information Service in order to express opinions on the content contained in the Information Service or to ask questions about it. For this purpose, the User should complete the form under the information and make statements.
3. Comments can be posted anonymously or using a pseudonym.
4. The User may not post comments contrary to the generally applicable law, violating personal dignity or offensive, not referring to the content contained in the Information Service or containing an advertisement of their own or someone else’s activity.
5. The user publishes comments on his own responsibility, i.e. bears sole civil or criminal responsibility for the content of his statements. The Service Provider may control the content of comments, moderate them or delete comments about content that does not comply with the Regulations.
6. The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
7. The Service Provider may use opinions for the purposes of content posted on the Website or for the purposes of statistics.
CHAPTER 5. INFORMATION SERVICE
1. The User has the right to use the Information Service in a manner consistent with its intended use, with the Regulations and with the relevant legal regulations, including through:
1) browsing the database of materials (texts, photos, photo galleries, films, etc.) constituting the content of the Information Service;
2) commenting on information contained in the Information Service;
2. The use of the Information Service may take place to the extent permitted by applicable law, including the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights ( OJ 2017.880, i.e. as amended). In particular, except for those specified in the provisions of act by law, it is forbidden to copy materials or parts thereof, as well as make them available to the public.
3. The Service Provider consents to the use of the Information Service by the User on the terms set out in the Regulations.
CHAPTER 6. NEWSLETTER
1. The Newsletter service aims to provide the User with the information requested.
2. The use of the Newsletter is free and requires an e-mail address and statements.
3. A link confirming the subscription to the Newsletter will be sent to the User’s e-mail address . The use of the Newsletter is conditional upon the User having an active and correctly configured e-mail account.
4. The Electronic Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
5. The Customer may at any time resign from the Newsletter by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider via e-mail to the following address: or in writing to the Service Provider’s address.
CHAPTER 7. LIABILITY
1. The Service Provider shall be liable on general principles resulting from the relevant provisions of law. Liability under the warranty is excluded in legal relations with Clients being entrepreneurs.
2. Subject to separate provisions regarding Consumers, the Service Provider is not liable:
1) for any damage caused as a result of using the Website by Users in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Regulations;
2) for any damage caused as a result of ceasing to provide the Services or deleting the User’s account, if it occurred due to reasons attributable to the User or due to a breach of law or the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content posted on websites located in other domains than www.warsawdentalcenter.pl, links to which are included in the Website.
CHAPTER 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Service Provider or Client being an entrepreneur may take place on the terms set out in the provisions of the Civil Code (Dz.U.2017.459, i.e. as amended).
2. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the day of conclusion of the contract, subject to point 6 of Chapter 7 of the Regulations. Information on withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer is included in the instruction on the right of withdrawal.
3. The consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract in respect of certain contracts, including:
1) for the provision of services, if the Service Provider performed the full service with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed before the provision that after the provision of the Service Provider will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Service Provider has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the Service Provider of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. The Service Provider shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him. The Service Provider shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
5. In the case of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
CHAPTER 9. PROCEDURE FOR EXAMINING COMPLAINTS
1. Complaints regarding the Website and Electronic Services should be sent to the Service Provider’s address in writing
2. The complaint should contain a detailed description of the subject of the complaint and the User’s request.
3. The Service Provider undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. If the Service Provider does not respond to the Consumer’s complaint in the above-mentioned date, it is considered that he considered it justified. This reservation does not apply to the User who is an entrepreneur.
4. If the complaint is recognized, the Service Provider will take appropriate action.
CHAPTER 10. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The Service Provider provides the personal data provided by the Service Provider in accordance with applicable law, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) ( OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, hereinafter “the Regulation”). In particular:
2. The Service Provider shall ensure that the data is:
a) processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for Users and other data subjects;
(b) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
(c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
(d) correct and, where necessary, kept up to date;
(e) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
(f) processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The Service Provider shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons;
4. The Service Provider provides access to personal data and the use of other rights to Users and other data subjects in accordance with applicable laws.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Users or the occurrence of another condition authorizing the processing of personal data according to the Regulation.
6. The Service Provider guarantees the exercise of the rights of persons whose personal data are processed on the terms resulting from the relevant provisions, including persons entitled to:
1) the right to withdraw consent regarding the processing of personal data;
2) the right to information regarding their personal data;
3) the right to control the processing of data, including their replenishment, updating, straightening and deletion;
4) the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
5) the right to complain to the supervisory body and use other legal means to protect their rights.
7. A person who has access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Service Provider’s authorization or the contract to entrust the processing of personal data and only at the request of the Service Provider.
8. The Service Provider ensures that it does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law, unless required by European Union law or Polish law .
9. In connection with its business activities, the Service Provider uses the services of other entities, including for the purpose of performing contracts. Personal data may be transferred:
a) hosting company ,
b) software suppliers to service the Website,
c) Internet service providers,
d) companies providing postal services or courier,
e) suppliers of the electronic payment platform,
7) software suppliers for invoicing,
8) entities providing accounting services.
CHAPTER 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The rights to the Website and the content contained therein belong to the Service Provider, unless otherwise provided by the Website.
2. Address the Service, which is available at the website, as well as web site content www.warsawdentalcenter.pl are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright, industrial property and intellectual property rights.
3. All logos, proper names, graphic designs, films, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to their owners. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, transferring or distributing any content from the website www.warsawdentalcenter.pl without the consent of the owner is prohibited.
4. Using the Website does not mean that the User acquires any rights, including rights on intangible goods, to works contained therein. The User may use these works only to the extent permitted by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights ( OJ 2017.880, i.e. as amended).
CHAPTER 12. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply.
2. Any deviations from the Regulations require a written form under pain of nullity.
3. The court competent to settle the dispute between the Service Provider and the User shall be the court competent for the Service Provider’s registered office. The competent court to resolve the dispute between the Service Provider and the Consumer will be the competent court according to the relevant provisions (ie the competent court according to general principles (the court of the defendant’s domicile) or another more convenient for the Consumer (according to Articles 31-37 of the Code of Civil Procedure).