CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The Regulations define the principles and conditions for the provision of services electronically as part of the Website operating at 01-990 Warszawa, Topiel 11, 00-341 Warsaw, including the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Service Provider and the User. The Regulations also contain information that the Service Provider is obliged to provide to the Consumer in accordance with applicable regulations, including the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2017.683, as amended).
2. Basic definitions:
a) Regulations: these Regulations of the Website www.warsawdentalcenter.pl;
b) Service provider: Warsaw Dental Center Leończak Kupryś Sp.k. , Topiel 11, 00-341 Warszawa, 01-990 Warszawa, 1182180875, ;
c) Customer or User: a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but which can acquire rights and incur liabilities on its own behalf, using the Website. The Customer or User is also a Consumer if there are no separate provisions in relation to the Consumer in a given matter;
d) Consumer: Customer who is a natural person who enters into a legal transaction with the Service Provider, not directly related to his or her business or professional activity;
e) Website: IT and information platform, available at www.warsawdentalcenter.pl, containing the Information Website and offering access to Electronic Services;
f) Information website: IT and information platform, available on the Website, containing information on activities, including events, as well as sponsored articles or advertisements;
g) Electronic Service - a service within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website;
h) Contact form - a script constituting a means of electronic communication available on the Website enabling contact with the Service Provider;
i) Advertisement - A product in the Service Provider's offer, described in detail on the Website;
j) Newsletter - Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which enables all Customers using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter, containing information about the Website, including about new products on the Website.p>
3. The Regulations are available on the Website in a way that allows the User to obtain, reproduce and record their content. At the User's request, the Regulations are also made available in a way that enables obtaining, reproducing and recording their content using the IT system used by the User (e.g. e-mail).
4. The User should read the Regulations.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
1. Contact details for the Service Provider: address: Encyklopedyczna 16b/14, 01-990 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 502308726.
2. The Service Provider provides services in accordance with the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider offers the following types of services provided electronically:
1) Information service;
5. Using the Website may involve risks typical of using the Internet, such as spam, viruses, hacker attacks. The Service Provider takes steps to counteract these threats, but points out that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining or modifying Users' data by unauthorized persons, therefore Users should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned threats. , including antivirus programs and programs that protect the identity of Internet users.
6. The contract for the provision of a free service is concluded when the User performs any action on the Website (e.g. clicking to read any information posted on the Website). Concluding a contract for the provision of a paid service requires direct contact with the Service Provider. Service the provider specifies the types of paid services on the appropriate pages of the Website.
7. Use of the Website is voluntary.
8. The User is prohibited from providing illegal content.
§ 2. Additional information for consumers
1. The contract is not concluded for an indefinite period and will not be subject to automatic extension.
2. The minimum duration of the Consumer's obligations arising from the contract is the time of using the Website by the Consumer.
3. The use of the Website by the Consumer does not involve the obligation to submit a deposit or provide other financial guarantees.
4. The service provider is not obliged to and does not apply the code of good practice referred to in Art. 2 point 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices (Journal of Laws 2017.2070, as amended).
5. It is possible to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including the possibility of resolving disputes electronically using the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform, available at ec.europa.eu.
CHAPTER 3. CONTACT FORM
2. Using the Contact Form is free of charge and requires providing specific data and submitting declarations and clicking the "Send" field.
3. A message confirming acceptance of the application will be sent to the User's e-mail address provided by him.
4. The Service Provider will take actions appropriate to the content of the message from the User received via the Contact Form.
CHAPTER 4. COMMENTS
2. The User may add comments regarding the content contained in the Information Service in order to express opinions on the content contained in the Information Service or to ask questions regarding it. For this purpose, the User should complete the form below the information and submit the declarations.
3. Comments can be posted anonymously or using a nickname.
4. The User may not post comments that are contrary to generally applicable law, violate personal dignity or are offensive, that do not relate to the content contained in the Information Service or that contain advertising of one's own or someone else's business.
5. The user publishes comments at his/her own risk, i.e. he/she bears sole civil or criminal liability for the content of his/her statements. The Service Provider may control the content of comments, moderate them or delete comments with content inconsistent with the Regulations.
6. The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
7. The Service Provider may use the opinions for the purposes of content posted on the Website or for the purposes of conducting statistics. div>
CHAPTER 5. INFORMATION SERVICE
1) browsing the database of materials (texts, photos, photo galleries, videos, etc.) constituting the content of the Information Service;
2) commenting on information contained in the Information Service;
2. The Information Service may be used to the extent permitted by the relevant legal provisions, including the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 2017.880, as amended). In particular, apart from those specified in the above-mentioned provisions. cases, copying materials or parts thereof, as well as making them publicly available is prohibited.
3. The Service Provider consents to the User's use of the Information Service on the terms set out in the Regulations.
CHAPTER 6. NEWSLETTER
2. Using the Newsletter is free of charge and requires providing an e-mail address and submitting declarations.
3. A link confirming the Newsletter subscription will be sent to the User's e-mail address. The use of the Newsletter is conditional on the User having an active and correctly configured e-mail account.
4. The Electronic Newsletter Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time.
5. The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider electronically to the following address: or in writing to the Service Provider's address.
CHAPTER 7. LIABILITY
2. Subject to separate provisions relating to Consumers, the Service Provider is not liable:
1) for any damage resulting from the use of the Website by Users in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Regulations;
2) for any damage resulting from the discontinuation of the provision of the Services or deletion of the User's account, if this occurred for reasons attributable to the User or due to a violation of the law or the Regulations.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content posted on websites located in domains other than www.warsawdentalcenter.pl, links to which are included on the Website.
CHAPTER 8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
2. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement, subject to point 6 of Chapter 7 of the Regulations. Information about the Consumer's withdrawal from the Agreement is included in the information on the right of withdrawal.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract is not available to the Consumer in relation to certain contracts, including:
1) for the provision of services, if the Service Provider has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Service Provider has completed the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Service Provider has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires and after the Service Provider informs him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. The Service Provider will immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, refund all payments made by the Consumer. The Service Provider refunds the payment using the same payment method used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
5. In the event of effective withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered not concluded.
CHAPTER 9. COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
2. The complaint should include a detailed description of the subject of the complaint and the User's request.
3. The Service Provider undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt. If the Service Provider does not respond to the Consumer's complaint in the above-mentioned deadline, he is deemed to have found it justified. This reservation does not apply to a User who is an entrepreneur.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Service Provider will take appropriate action.
CHAPTER 10. PERSONAL DATA
2. The Service Provider ensures that these data are:
a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for Users and other data subjects;
b) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) correct and updated as necessary;
e) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
f) processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The Service Provider applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights and freedoms of natural persons;
4. The Service Provider provides access to personal data and the exercise of other rights to Users and other data subjects, in accordance with applicable legal provisions in this regard.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of Users or the occurrence of other grounds for authorization j to process personal data in accordance with the Regulation.
6. The Service Provider guarantees the implementation of the rights of persons whose personal data are processed in accordance with the principles arising from the relevant provisions, including the following:
1) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2) the right to information regarding their personal data;
3) the right to control data processing, including supplementing, updating, rectifying and deleting;
4) the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
5) the right to complain to the supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect your rights.
7. A person with access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the authorization of the Service Provider or an agreement entrusting the processing of personal data and only on the instructions of the Service Provider.
8. The Service Provider ensures that personal data is not disclosed to entities other than those authorized under applicable law, unless required by European Union or Polish law.
9. In connection with its business activities, the Service Provider uses the services of other entities, including to perform contracts. Personal data may be transferred:
a) hosting company,
b) suppliers of software to operate the Website,
c) internet service providers,
d) companies providing courier or postal services,
e) electronic payment platform providers,
7) suppliers of invoicing software,
8) entities providing accounting services.
CHAPTER 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2. The address of the Website at which the Website is available, as well as the content of the website www.warsawdentalcenter.pl are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright, industrial property law and intellectual property law.
3. All logos, proper names, graphic designs, videos, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, slogans, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to their owners. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, sending or distributing any content from the website www.warsawdentalcenter.pl without the owner's consent is prohibited.
4. Using the Website does not mean that the User acquires any rights, including rights to intangible assets, to the works contained therein. The user may use these works only to the extent permitted by the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 2017.880, as amended).
CHAPTER 12. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Any deviations from the Regulations must be made in writing to be null and void.
3. The court competent to resolve the dispute between the Service Provider and the User will be the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider. The court competent to resolve the dispute between the Service Provider and the Consumer will be the court competent according to the relevant provisions (i.e. the court competent according to general rules (court of the defendant's place of residence) or another court more convenient for the Consumer (according to Articles 31-37 of the Code of Civil Procedure).